Cold Hands # 2 Cold Hands # 2

Nice enough

I wish you had turned the sound effects on the ocean down a little lower.

I think you're developing your abilities.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks for the review. Working with sound FX is something I've never really done before, so this was a valuable experience.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Man, I wish you had found a female VA

Not because it would have been hot or anything, but because the voice you ended up using was kind of annoying. I'm sure that's part of the joke, but the irritation hurt me fully enjoying the humor.

Other than that, beautiful cartoon and hysterical.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Thank you for not making the Masterind too dumb.

When I first learned about this, I was worried there would be too much Dr. Evil in him, but the fact that he's able to outsmart those around him, even if it's in kind of petty ways, keeps the character fun and fresh.

Really, I think I'll go donate some money, in fact. Not much, but something.

Diary of a Lone Butterfly Diary of a Lone Butterfly

PLEASE redub this

The art is very good, it's all timed well, it's interesting, but Erin Tenelle's reads are so damn flat and rushed that they sink they bring the whole damn thing down.

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Hilarious

I mean, I cannot believe that the randomness of what happens in this could freak people out. I'm sure you could explain it by saying "Well, she's mental and that" or "I purposely set it up to be intriguing" but the timing of everything and how thick she is clearly being when she asks that kid for a kiss just make this into a lulz machine.

Maybe if you'd slowed the pace down or made things a little more coherent it would work on another level. No tension when you just cut away from everything after five seconds.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Cured me of my scat issues!

Prior to watching Stamper's, I had issues with watching flashes with feces in them, but that has been completely taken care of in one fell swoop!

I know that sounds a bit insane and stupid, but it's pretty much true.

A few of them were a draft away from complete success, but overall a very enjoyable experience.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

A bitchy short-by-short review

1.Smoothie- Eqoraptor does not have four bags worth of ideas. Four baggies maybe.
2. Lenko's- So little effort put in that that I won't put any into this insult: just get bent.
3. Drcoolmonkey's- Luigi doesn't have an outie. Duh.
4. Metaphor128- He has bat wings?! That's AWESOME!
5. McNewgrounds- What is that song you were using!? TELL ME TELL ME!
6. Blordow's- I don't remember what happened in it.
7. Psi43's- Fuck, that "DO IT!" made me laugh. You revealed to me I am retarded.
8. Meet 'N' Fuck- Where was the "meet" part? Totally half-assed.
9. Rina Chan and Brawl Boyz- Wow, apparently voice acting really brings in the cash! I gotta get some of that!
10. Whatever the Next Thing Was- Mind still blown from last one. Didn't pay attention.
11. The Balloon One- Give me a second now.
12. Brawl In The Family- Okay, now I can get back to- Oh, fuck, they're all done.

There. Showed you guys.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

One Lil' Thing I Want To Bitch About In This

I voted this a five because the timing is great, the animation is top notch, it made me laugh five five times.

But I have worked in restaurants for four years of my life, and I have never met a waitress who would actually be shocked by that "You're A Dick/You're A Fuck" thing. I've heard them call each other cunts just barely quiet enough to avoid detection by the customers or bosses. I have been called everything they say in this video and worse by them because it's busy and they're pissed at how long the food is taking too long. Mostly they're too damn fatigued to be fazed if a guy whipped his penis out and pissed on the carpet.

But like I said, It's just one thing I'm bitching about in a great toon. Would love to see a series devoted to this.

MusicBot: Harder, Faster MusicBot: Harder, Faster

Have You put this on youtube.com yet?

I am fairly sure if you did you would stand a very strong chance of getting featured in some way, considering that right now there is some sort of robot theme over there for videos getting the front page.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

So much funnier than Crank Yankers

"You're a faggot, you know why? I don't know why."
What a great sound byte.

Please make other bad phone messages into cartoons. I will probably compliment them, for what that's worth.