Cold Hands # 2 Cold Hands # 2

Nice enough

I wish you had turned the sound effects on the ocean down a little lower.

I think you're developing your abilities.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks for the review. Working with sound FX is something I've never really done before, so this was a valuable experience.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Man, I wish you had found a female VA

Not because it would have been hot or anything, but because the voice you ended up using was kind of annoying. I'm sure that's part of the joke, but the irritation hurt me fully enjoying the humor.

Other than that, beautiful cartoon and hysterical.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Thank you for not making the Masterind too dumb.

When I first learned about this, I was worried there would be too much Dr. Evil in him, but the fact that he's able to outsmart those around him, even if it's in kind of petty ways, keeps the character fun and fresh.

Really, I think I'll go donate some money, in fact. Not much, but something.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

I enjoyed it

I liked the graphics, concept, and music

The only problem I had was the slippery controls. I slid into numerous spikes and off a large amount of platforms.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Delightful!

Very fun, a bit startling at times, and very well rendered atmosphere. The text for when you scrolled over certain things was often amusing.

Disneyland! Disneyland!

Done to fucking death

For christ's sakes, I swear by now I've seen more images where the message is "This portrayal of a banal inoffensive corporate mascot is not consistent with the corporation's intention" than I have straightforward images of these characters.
Hell, I've read in two biographies now that even the very animators who worked on the original Disney cartoons would draw stacks of these. I dunno why you felt the need to do something so uncreative.

Comick responds:

What can I say, I am attracted to the old cartoon style but I like to distort and pervert it to make my own visual commentary....it's really more about a giant freakish Mickey eating kids rather than a corporate icon message. But yeah that's too bad you didn't like it. I'm actually surprised you didn't like it Servomoore, considering you saw that I love using this kind of imagery in my paintings and you gave such a nice compliment for that one in my journal.